Smith Middle Announcements
"New to Smith" Registration
New to Smith? Register for classes by reviewing our course listings and descriptions and, then, doing one of the following:
- Contact the Student Services secretary, Mrs. Jo Massey, to set up an appointment to sign up for elective courses (919-918-2145 x 5; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Download the appropriate registration form from the registration page, and email the completed form to Mrs. Massey
Have more questions about registration? Contact your grade-level counselor!
Free school-required immunizations and physicals!
The SHAC Well Child Clinic, located at 301 Lloyd Street (Carrboro), is offering free school-required immunizations, sports physicals, and general physicals for CHCCS students! Appointments (and walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis) are available on:
- Tuesday, August 14 from 5-9 PM
- Tuesday, August 21 from 5-9 PM
- Tuesday, August 28 from 5-9 PM
- Saturday, September 8 from 1-5 PM
- Saturday, September 15 from 1-5 PM
Bring your school physical form and immunization records to your appointment, which can be made in advance by calling 984-538-1031. The Clinic is accessible on the J and CW bus routes, and on-site parking is also available.
The SHAC Well Child Clinic is a student-run clinic that operates under the direct supervision of UNC pediatric faculty. For more information about the Clinic, please refer to the English or Spanish flyer, or email email@example.com.
Meet the Team Night
Is your student on Team A, B, or C? Find out at Meet the Team Night on Wed., Aug. 22nd from 5:30pm-7:30pm! Meet your core teachers, and get excited for the 2018-19 school year!
Smith Open House
Ever wonder what a typical day is like for your student? Find out on Thurs., Sept. 13th from 5:30pm-7:30pm! Run through a shortened schedule with presentations from each of your student's teachers!