Weekly Message - 11/28/21
Don’t forget, you must checkout students before 2pm as there is no school checkout between 2-2:35pm.
In house holiday gift card and gift collection update: Here's the flyer about the Holiday gift card/gift drive. Here is the google form where an Ephesus family in need of holiday gifts (not receiving items through Christmas House) can request wishes. Here's the initial Amazon wish list for families in need for holiday gifts for whom there was not room to be served by CHSL's Christmas House program: Amazon wish list for Ephesus families in need of holiday gifts/coats/clothing.
Wednesday, December 1st at Jersey Mike's in Eastgate plaza is our next Ephesus Spirit Night! It's from 10am-9pm and they are donating 50% of all Ephesus sales.
Our next PTA Meeting is this Friday 12/3, 7:45-8:30am and will be hybrid again: outside the atrium, masked, and distanced and on google meet. Video call link: https://meet.google.com/zkt-
Kiss - N - Go Updates and Reminders:
1. If possible, please set up your car so that your child is able to get out on the right side of the car, or can crawl through to the right side quickly.
2. Please have students ready with their mask on and their backpack/lunch in their lap(s) ready to get out as soon as your car pulls up.
3. All parents/designated drop-off/pick-up drivers should stay in the car at all times. Please allow a designated staff member(s) to support your student(s) in getting out or into their car.
4. Only let your child out on the sidewalk where there is an adult. An adult will come to you or you will be asked to move your car forward to a designated staff station.
5. Only Pre-K parents can park by the tennis courts and walk up with their children to the designated cabin.
6. Please do not be on your phone while moving through the kiss n' go line.
7. Have your student's pick-up card on the dashboard everyday and leave it up until your child is in the car.
Good evening Ephesus families,
We recently learned of two confirmed cases of COVID-19 among our Roadrunner community. The families of the close contacts have been notified. In a spirit of transparency, I will let you know any time we have a positive case on campus.
When you get a minute, please take note of the following resources that I recommend you bookmark:
Click here for information regarding COVID-19 vaccinations and testing sites in Orange County.
Click here for helpful resources regarding talking with children about changes related to COVID-19.
Please know our school counselors, social workers, psychologists and nurses are also well-equipped and happy to help in any way needed.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.