- Carrboro High School
Aug 1 2022 Phone Call
Good Evening, Jaguar Family!
Principal Beverly Rudolph here. It’s August! A special welcome to all of our new 9th grade families and to any “new to CHS” families in grades 10-12.
It’s been a busy summer here at CHS with our summer skeleton staff, but every day we are getting steps closer to having everything ready for the beginning of school!
Today’s communication starts with information for all students regarding when schedules will be finalized for viewing as well as computer distribution for the 22-23 school year. In the middle it addresses parking passes and then ends with just information for Seniors.
All 3 CHCCS high schools anticipate student schedules being ready for viewing the morning of Wednesday, August 24. If that changes, we’ll let you know!
Computer distribution for all students
- August 9-11
- Time: T: 2-5pm W: 12-2pm TH: 7-9am
- Can’t do those days--no worries!
Location: Gym Lobby
Questions: email Tim MacArthur, email@example.com
Parking Pass Distribution
Please make sure you read the attached information and form.
Especially note please that to apply for a parking spot, students and their parent/guardian must either:
1. bring a notarized parking application with signature to the school
OR if application is not notarized,
2. the parent/guardian can sign the form in front of school personnel.
Here the distribution times:
- Tuesday, August 9, 1-4pm for SENIORS
- Wednesday, August 10, 12-3pm JUNIORS
- Monday, August 15, make up time, 9-11AM for SENIORS AND JUNIORS
Location All Days: Gym Lobby
- After these dates, please contact Michele Brooks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophomore Parking spots: due to the limited number of parking spots for students and to give Seniors and Juniors ample to time to procure a space, eligible Sophomores may contact Ms. Brooks on or after Tuesday, September 6 to see if there are any parking spaces available.
Senior Off-Campus Privilege
Seniors! It is finally your time to experience off campus lunch with the approval of your parent/guardian. Attached is the 22-23 Off Campus Agreement. This form can be turned in when you come for parking passes or anytime the office is open.
Please note that this form must either be notarized OR be signed in front of school personnel.
A few notes:
- Seniors are not allowed off campus until the second week of school, September 4-7.
- Passes for off campus lunch will be issued during the first week of school, August 26-30.
- There are other times in the school year that off campus lunch for seniors will be canceled such as stormy weather, important school events, etc., though these are infrequent.
Enjoy the rest of August!