Student Transfers & Enrollment

  • Enrollment is handled at the district level.

    After a student is formally registered at Lincoln Center and bound for Carrboro HS, you will be instructed to reach out to your student's assigned counselor (see "Departmental Contacts") to discuss course selection. In addition to reviewing this site, we have put together a CHS New Enrollment Guide for students and parents.

    Families interested in finding out more about Carrboro HS are encouraged to explore our website and view our School Profile, which also links to a statewide data site. We do not offer school tours at this time; however, our Registration Information Nights (Curriculum Fairs), usually held in February, are open to all prospective students to find out more about our course offerings, and we also encourage attending our athletics events.

    Students withdrawing or transferring from Carrboro HS should contact 1) their assigned counselor and/or our social worker and 2) Ms. Brooks (see "Departmental Contacts").