Student records are only kept at the school for 2 years after you graduate. If you did not graduate within the last 2 years, please visit the CHCCS District website to request your transcript.Currently enrolled students or students that graduated within 2 years, please follow the steps below to request your transcripts.
After the above steps are complete, request your transcript by filling out this google transcript request form. You need to add your approval code under the payment section. If you need more than 1 copy, you need to fill out the form for each copy requested.If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a fee of $5 for each transcript. To request a transcript, visit the K12 payment center.
- You will need to create an account if you have not already done so.
- It will ask you for the state (NC) and the district (Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools). Do not select Orange County Schools.
- Click on "filters" under your student name to search for East CH High "transcript requests".
- Add your first and last name and graduation year. Hit "add to cart".
- Scroll to the top of the page and check out using your credit card. Please write down your approval code because you need that for the last part.