This page will be updated as information comes in pertaining to preparation and testing for EOG and EOC courses.
- ABC Attestation App Information for ALL Students Coming on Campus (CLICK HERE)
- Arrival time is 9:00-9:45. We will begin testing once all students are in the rooms (9:45-10:00ish)
- After May 21st, your student will not physically be present in the building unless the are testing.
- On the days your student is not testing, they will log on for live, remote instruction. Google Meet links will be shared via Google Classroom.
- Please send your student to school only on the days they are testing.
- Testing can only happen in person on your student’s designated days. Testing will NOT occur remotely.
- If your student attends school four days a week in Cohort AB, they will take their tests on the assigned Cohort A days.
- Student Test Training Advisory Lesson with Tutorial on NCTest System (CLICK HERE)
- Materials to bring on test day: Completed ABC attestation, Charged School-Issued Chromebook, Chromebook charger, mask/face covering.
- School breakfast and lunch will be provided, or you can pack and bring your own.
- If you do bring a phone, it will need to be turned completely off and stored in a designated location during testing.
- You may NOT use your own calculator for testing. There will be a digital one provided on the test to all students, as well as physical calculators if you choose.
- You may bring a book to read after testing (if you choose). There will not be time to checkout library books during the morning of testing.
- Video of Classroom Arrival/Test Login Procedures (CLICK HERE)
- Starting May 19th, students should check their Advisory Google Classroom for their schedule.
- Students may also use THIS FLOWCHART to tell what they will be doing each day.
- NCTest Tutorial of Features (CLICK HERE)
- EOG Parent/Guardian Letter from District (CLICK HERE)
- EOG Parent/Guardian Letter from Phillips (CLICK HERE)
- EOC 2021 Scoring Adjustment Information (CLICK HERE)
- ELA Delayed Scoring Letter (CLICK HERE)
Please email Tiffany Cheshire (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!