Spring 2021 Advanced Placement Exam Information
College Board AP Exam Resources
- AP Daily: Live Review is a series of live streamed sessions on YouTube, hosted by AP teachers from across the country, that help students prepare for the 2021 AP Exams. Sessions will be held Monday–Thursday, April 19–29. See the schedule on the website to find the time for your course and download the review syllabus. Recordings of each session will be available on YouTube and on AP Classroom for students to watch on demand if they can’t join live.
- About 2021 Digital AP Exams: Information from the College Board about the 2021 digital exams. More information, with specific CHS/CHCCS details will be shared with students prior to testing.
- NOTE: all CHCCS-issued Chromebooks have been loaded with the necessary AP testing app. Students will not need to download the testing app themselves.
- AP Credit Policy Search: Your AP scores could earn you college credit or advanced placement (meaning you could skip certain courses in college). Use this tool to find colleges that offer credit or placement for AP scores.
CHS AP Summer Resources
AP Summer Bridge Camp 2021
In addition to previewing core skills and content needed for first-time AP Students to succeed, this program also aims to support students of underrepresented groups in the hopes that our AP program at Carrboro High School can continue to grow and better reflect our community. The Summer Bridge Camp is FREE and open to all students registered for participating AP courses.
AP Resources and Tips
Below you will find a list of common skills and strategies, as well as other helpful information, aimed at preparing all students for success in an AP course.
- Am I Ready for AP?
- Conquering an AP Course: Tips for Success
- Canvas Quick Start Guide
- VIDEO: Focused Note-Taking Overview
- Focused Note-Taking PPT Presentation
- Focused Note-Taking Handout
- 5 Phases of Focused Note-Taking Brief
- Cornell Notes Explainer
- Blank Cornell Template
- VIDEO: SQ3R Reading Strategy Overview
- SQ3R Reading Strategy Explained
- SQ3R Reading Strategy Graphic
- Identify & Interpret Strategy
Below you will find a document of helpful resources for various AP courses at CHS. Please note: these are in no way to be considered required assignments or “summer work” but are merely aimed to provide students with opportunities for support prior to and during their enrollment in AP courses at Carrboro High School.
- Course-Specific Resources (coming soon)