KEY DATES at ESTES HILLS
1958 - Founded
The front "main" building came first, followed by the 2-floor wing currently housing 3rd and 4th upstairs and 5th grade downstairs. The Multiple Purpose Building was built in 1995 and the Reading Building was built in 1998. Finally, we got our Pre-K building in 2014.
The 3 rooms under the Cafeteria were originally one room-the gym!