Mission and Services
The Student Services Department at CHHS is dedicated to supporting students' academic and socio-emotional development, while also assisting students with career and college planning. The department is comprised of school counselors, social workers, a mental health specialist, a student assistance specialist, a career development coordinator, and a student records/office manager.
Important Dates For 2019 - 2020:
- Friday, Aug. 23 @ 8:30 AM - Freshmen Orientation, Hanes Auditorium
- Thursday, Sept. 5 Rescheduled for Sept. 12 @ 6:30 PM - Senior Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Thursday, Oct. 10 @ 6:30 PM - Junior Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 @ 6:30 PM - Financial Aid Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Thursday, Oct. 24 @ 6:00 PM - Freshman/Sophomore Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 @ 6:15 PM - Course Registration Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Tuesday, March 31 @ 6:30 PM - Rising Senior Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- TBD - Senior Awards Ceremony, Hanes Auditorium
- TBD - Graduation Rehearsal, Dean E. Smith Center
- TBD - CHHS Graduation Ceremony, Dean E. Smith Center
Rising Senior Presentation:At this time of year, we would normally be coming into Junior English classes to discuss planning for next year and hosting a Rising Senior Parent Night. In lieu of those, and in hopes of keeping things as normal as possible, we have created a video presentation and will be hosting a virtual Question and Answer session May 4th at 6pm and May 5th at 2pm.
Linked here (Click), you will find a Google drive that contains a two-part video presentation, a PDF version of the presentation and various supporting documents. We ask that you please review these videos (approximately 50 minutes total) before attending the Q&A virtual meetings.
Senior Exit Survey and Final Transcript:Seniors, please complete the Senior Exit Survey (Click) by May 11th, 2020. This survey is how you will send your final transcript to the college you will be attending this fall.
College Rep Visits:
Admission counselors can now go to https://CounselorCommunity.
com to schedule an appointment with Chapel Hill High School.
Cierra Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the RepVisit contact for CHHS.
We're On Facebook!
Like us on Facebook. Find the Student Services Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CHHSStudentServices to keep up with the latest updates/announcements from the CHHS Student Services Office.
School Supply Donations - The Student Services Department is accepting school supply donations for students in need. Please contact Teresa Pitts (email@example.com) if you would like to donate. We especially are in need of...
- Notebook Paper
- 3 & 5 Subject Spiral Notebooks
- Notebook Dividers
- Gently Used or New Backpacks