Mission and Services
The Student Services Department at CHHS is dedicated to supporting students' academic and socio-emotional development, while also assisting students with career and college planning. The department is comprised of school counselors, social workers, a student assistance specialist, a career development coordinator, and a student records/office manager.
Important Dates For 2019 - 2020:
- Friday, Aug. 23 @ 8:30 AM - Freshmen Orientation, Hanes Auditorium
- Thursday, Sept. 5 Rescheduled for Sept. 12 @ 6:30 PM - Senior Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Thursday, Oct. 10 @ 6:30 PM - Junior Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 @ 6:30 PM - Financial Aid Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Thursday, Oct. 24 @ 6:00 PM - Freshman/Sophomore Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 @ 6:15 PM - Course Registration Night, Hanes Auditorium
- Tuesday, March 31 @ 6:30 PM - Rising Senior Parent Night, Hanes Auditorium
- TBD - Senior Awards Ceremony, Hanes Auditorium
- Friday, June 12 @ 8:30 AM - Graduation Rehearsal, Dean E. Smith Center
- Saturday, June 13 @ 1:00 PM - CHHS Graduation Ceremony, Dean E. Smith Center
College Rep Visits:
Admission counselors can now go to https://CounselorCommunity.
com to schedule an appointment with Chapel Hill High School.
Cierra Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the RepVisit contact for CHHS.
We're On Facebook!
Like us on Facebook. Find the Student Services Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CHHSStudentServices to keep up with the latest updates/announcements from the CHHS Student Services Office.
School Supply Donations - The Student Services Department is accepting school supply donations for students in need. Please contact Teresa Pitts (email@example.com) if you would like to donate. We especially are in need of...
- Notebook Paper
- 3 & 5 Subject Spiral Notebooks
- Notebook Dividers
- Gently Used or New Backpacks