Culbreth Attendance, Tardy and After School Detention Information
To report your child absent, please call (919) 929-7161 and leave a message.
After-School Detention Policy
Students must be given a reminder sheet by their teacher or staff member assigning the consequence. Students need to be picked up no later than 4:40 pm.
After-School Detention Continuum of Consequences:
- 1st Time: 1 Day of after-school detention (teacher-assigned).
- 2nd Time: If student skips ASD, then student is assigned 2 days of after-school detention by Ms. Rangel.
- 3rd Time: If student skips 2nd time, then student is assigned 1 week of lunch detention with Ms. Rangel.
- 4th Time: If student skips lunch detention with Ms. Rangel, then student is assigned 1 day of In-School Suspension.
- 5th Time: If student skips In-School Suspension, then he/she will be referred to administration for further disciplinary action.
Educational Opportunity Absence Request Form
If your child has to miss 3 or more consecutive days for an educational opportunity, please submit this form for approval: