Digital and Media Literacy Standards
Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools believes that embedding digital and media literacy support each student's success in an increasingly digital and information rich world. The following standards guide teachers as they integrate digital and media literacy throughout the curriculum.
- North Carolina Information Technology Standards
- North Carolina Digital Learning Competencies for Teachers and Instructional Staff
- North Carolina Digital Learning Competencies for Administrators
- International Society of Technology Education (ISTE) Standards for Students
- International Society of Technology Education (ISTE) Standards for Educators