Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools believes that embedding digital and media literacy support each student's success in an increasingly digital and information-rich world. The following standards guide teachers as they integrate digital and media literacy throughout the curriculum.
State and National Standards
- North Carolina Information Technology Standards
- North Carolina Digital Learning Competencies for Teachers and Instructional Staff
- North Carolina Digital Learning Competencies for Administrators
- International Society of Technology Education (ISTE) Standards for Students
- International Society of Technology Education (ISTE) Standards for Educators