Elementary After School Program
We currently have wait lists at all of our After-School Programs. In order to be placed on the wait list a completed enrollment form must be received in our office. The enrollment form can be downloaded below.
About the Program
- trained staff and a safe, stimulating environment
- theme-related activities in arts, crafts, music, dramatic play, science, language arts, cooking, and more
- organized indoor and outdoor games and physical activities
- homework and quiet time
- guest presenters and performers, including storytellers, magicians, drama and dance groups
- “club” activities that foster individual interests of students
- field trips
- time for social interaction with a diverse group of peers
Operating InformationFor: Students in Kindergarten-5th gradeHours:2:30-6:00 p.m. regular school days7:45-5:45 Teacher Workdays (optional for an additional fee)7:45-5:45 p.m. Spring Break Care (optional for an additional fee)Closed holidays and school breaksRatios: 1 staff person for up to 16 students
CostsFees: (per student)$40 registration fee$115 deposit$230 monthly tuition
Register for Elementary After SchoolDownload and complete our Brochure and Registration Form. Registration for the 2018-19 school year begins on April 23, 2018. Forms cannot be accepted prior to this date.