Process: 1. Teacher and RtI tier 3 case manager collect data for team to facilitate the FBA
2. Team meets to do either a Competing Pathway or Complex FBA
3. Team may during that meeting move forward to create a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
4. Team will determine at the end of this meeting what data would be collected and when the update meeting will
5. When developing behavior plans for system level students follow the same process.
The team may or may not include tier 3 team members.
Usually a district behavior support personnel would assist the team.
6. Parents are an active team member and provide consent for the FBA and BIP process.
7. The process should take no longer than 90 days to complete from consent to BIP development.