After spending eight years in Blue Ribbon Mentor-Advocate, every program graduate is eligible for post-secondary scholarship assistance. BRMA has many different post-secondary scholarships, including Sponsor A Scholar, the Caroline Lindsay Scholarship, the Haidt Scholarship, and the Rise Now Scholarship, among others.
BRMA ENRICHMENT FUNDS REQUESTS
- Parents, mentors, or Blue Ribbon staff members may submit requests for funds. Scholars may submit information as well, but only in conjunction with an adult sponsor.
- Requests are reviewed by Blue Ribbon staff, and responses are usually provided within 1-2 weeks.
- Funds are for use by scholars actively participating in BRMA programming.
- Funds are used to fund “enrichment” needs such as summer camp tuition, lesson/class fees, sports participation fees, or for the purchase of equipment for sports, music, arts or other activity participation.
- $250 per year per scholar.