A transcript is a copy of a student's academic record, which usually means all courses taken, all grades received, all honors received and degrees conferred. The Chapel Hill-Carrboro City School District offers a secure and convenient way to request transcripts.
- Currently enrolled students transcript payment & request instructions.
- Graduated within the last 2 years, (2021 or 2022) transcript payment & request instructions.
- Graduated more than 2 years ago (student records are kept at the school for only 2 years).
- CHCCS transcripts website
- Click here for information regarding applying for transcripts.
- Click here to go directly to the application.