CTE Student Organizations
Students in CTE programs have an opportunity to enhance their learning while building leadership skills through participation in Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs).
CTSOs provide a unique instructional method for attaining the competency goals and objectives identified in each course. Their activities are considered a part of the instructional day when they are directly related to the competencies and objectives in the course blueprints.
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- FCCLA: Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- FFA: Agricultural Education
- DECA: Marketing and Entrepreneurship Education
- HOSA: Health Occupations Education
- Technology Student Organization (TSA)
- Skills USA: Trade and Industrial Education
Click here to find out more about CTSOs and additional CTE information.