BRMA Enrichment Funds Requests
- Parents, mentors, or Office of Equity and Inclusion staff members may submit requests for funds. Students may submit information as well, but only in conjunction with an adult sponsor.
- Requests are reviewed by Office of Equity and Inclusion staff, and responses are usually provided within 1-2 weeks.
- Funds are for use by students actively participating in BRMA programming.
- Funds are used to fund “enrichment” needs such as summer camp tuition, lesson/class fees, sport participation fees, or for the purchase of equipment for sports, music, arts or other activity participation.
- $250 per year per student.