Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Health Department offers FREE short-term professional counseling and wellness coaching to our OCHD Clinic patients. Appointments are available starting at 8:30 a.m. and as late as 5:00 p.m.
- HIV/STI Testing and Counseling.
- For more information or to make an appointment, call the Health Department clinic at 919-245-2400 (Hillsborough) or 919-968-2022 (Chapel Hill).
- U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Resources: Resources to support adolescent mental health
- Includes an Adolescent Health Library (https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/resources-and-training/adolescent-health-library/index.html)
- National Institute for Health Care Management's Data Insight on Youth Mental Health: Trends and Outlook.
- Includes links to other studies and findings, as well as strategies to improve mental health and suicide prevention.