Transcript Requests

  • If you are a senior sending transcripts to colleges for college applications, see our Naviance information.

    If you are a current student needing a transcript for scholarships or any other reason, please complete and submit a transcript request form from the Student Services suite.  Ms. Brooks or your counselor can assist you.

    If you are a current student transferring or withdrawing, please see our Student Transfers & Enrollment page.  Your new school will need to officially request a transcript.

    If you are a former student and graduated within the past two years, please contact Ms. Brooks (x25999).

    If you are a former student and graduated more than two years ago, please see the district's Transcript & Student Records Request page.