Student Transfers & Enrollment

  • Enrollment is handled at the district level.

    After a student is formally registered at Lincoln Center and bound for Carrboro HS, you will be instructed to reach out to your student's assigned counselor (see "Departmental Contacts") to discuss course selection.

    Families interested in finding out more about Carrboro HS are encouraged to explore our website and view our School Profile, which also links to a statewide data site.

    Students withdrawing or transferring from Carrboro HS should contact 1) their assigned counselor and/or our social worker and 2) Ms. Brooks (see "Departmental Contacts").